The funding of the Legal Clinics is highly dependant on donations. Your support is important, in order to maintain our current clinics and to further expand this important social and legal project.
Watch a short clip about our work
How can you help the legal clinics?
There are several options for you to make a donation:
1. A general contribution to the clinics at large.
2. An earmarked contribution, exclusively designated for the funding of the operation of a specific clinic:
· The Criminal Justice Clinic
· Environmental Justice Clinic
· Holocaust Survivors' Rights Clinic
· The Human Rights Clinic
· Microbusiness and economic justice Program
· Housing, Community& Law Clinic
· Refugee Rights Clinic
· Workers' Rights Clinic
3. Other options: A bequest, a commemorative endowment or a named gift that bears the donor's name or may be named to honor a family member or any other persons or organizations deserving recognition.
A donation to the legal clinics is qualified for a charitable tax deduction (through "The Israeli Friends of Tel-Aviv University").
For additional information and to contribute contact Prof. Neta Ziv